I've heard three "reasons" for making Elizabeth a blonde:

1) So she doesn't look too much like Felicity. Hogwash-- Felicity's look is all her own. If that's the reason, someone is not thinking!
2) So she doesn't look too much like Samantha, who was focused on last year. I can buy this one a little.
3) So she doesn't look too much like Ruthie, who may be next.

So now they bring out this AGT, who could be Elizabeth OR Ruthie... does this mean Ruthie's look will change too? So she doesn't look too much like this new (beautiful!!!) AGT?

Personally, I'd like to see Ruthie look pretty much like the new AGT, but with shorter hair with a touch more curl/wave and the hazel eyes of the new curly hair AGT. I can even see Kaya's face mold working for Ruthie.

Please God, knock some sense into them before they screw Ruthie up.

Heather

p.s. When the real Ruthie comes out, if she's really Ruthie, my Ruthie is going to become Ann. Ann Margaret.